Living it up at The University of Alabama...

After finally getting an acceptance letter for a PhD program, I have finally started to relax a little. This, of course, is a bad thing because I have so much to do right now!!! I really can't wait for the spring holidays...but I have so much to do.

In any case, last night I had a wonderful evening with my friend Kelly. She invited me to accompany her to the UA Law School ball. Great chance to dress up and live it up at a U of A event. We ate at Evangeline's and then attended the ball at the Tuscaloosa Country Club. I haven't been out there in a while...and, at 10 pm, it was a real treat trying to find the place.

Other than that, I really don't have any news. Life is too overwhelming at the moment! Maybe once I finally calm down and get a plan together for my life over the next four to six years, I will feel better. I am already having panic attacks about my dissertation committee...and I don't even know who will be on it yet!

Love,
Stressed Out Susie

Comments

Popular Posts