Pepsi Is My New Best Friend...

Diet, of course.

I believe that caffeine is generally a bad thing...unless it allows me to obtain free music. Never one to win anything (especially under soft drink caps), I have now won four (4!!!) free songs from I-tunes. I am so excited. Just thought that now would be a perfect opportunity to shamelessly plug both companies. After all, the drinks are bottled in Birmingham and I love Apple computers! And, with lack of funds these days, it seems like a free song is just the thing to perk me up. I am a HUGE fan of I-tunes. It is my music source of choice.

Other than that, nothing much is happening these days. I am looking for lots of free things to do when I go to London...so, if anyone out there has any ideas, please let me know. (Does anyone have any ideas about good walks to go on in London??)

Well, everyone take care! More later, after I download all of my free music!!!

Comments

Popular Posts