Priorities


I just heard on the news that Polar Bears are resorting to cannibalism because of a natural food shortage.
Story:http://www.smh.com.au/news/
world/global-warming-turns-polar-bears-cannibalistic-study/2006/06/13/1149964535591.html


I guess I did not suffer the crisis I imagined during finals week when I could not find my Dove dark chocolate at Target in Tampa. However, I could have sworn that the world was ending and thought I saw people hoarding little red foil wrapped chocolate bits everywhere...

I think this is my perfect food. It is smooth, delicious, and includes little messages inside each individually wrapped piece (appealing to the literature lover in me). Ahhh...ask yourself: If the world ran out of your favorite food, would you resort to cannibalism? (I am surely going to hell for making light of such a sad situation. I love Polar Bears, really. I am actually teaching three of my reading classes from books that include a polar bear character. I am sad and sick.)

Comments

Popular Posts