Gasping for breath.

Well, I have joined up with my running buddies here in T-town. And, to provide myself with adequate motivation to get up at 5 am three times a week to run five miles or more, I signed up for the Disney 1/2 marathon in January and will soon sign up for the Mercedes 1/2 marathon in Feb. If I don't do that, I will never get myself out and run. Surprisingly, I am enjoying myself so far!

Other than that, my mind is finally calming down enough to enjoy my brief week off...ugh, it is already Thursday. Anyway, that is about it. I haven't read nearly as much as I wanted to because this week has been super busy.

Last Saturday, I just spent the day exhausted. Sunday, we went to the Bright Star restaurant in Bessemer. It was Dad's first trip out of town. He did well, but was really tired after. When I came home, I decided to make a trip to the public library. On the way home, I had a flat tire. I had to drive on the tire for a bit because I was not in a safe area. Eventually, I made it to the parking lot of a church and then I just sat there for a minute, trying to decide what to do. Usually, dad changes my tires! Anyway, about five minutes later, a man and his wife drove up and offered to change my tire. That was the nicest thing for someone to do! He told me that he always stops to help anyone who has a flat. It was amazing!

Well, I guess I better go. I have some things to do and I have to babysit tonight! I will write more later!

Comments

Popular Posts