My feet are killing me, but...

The wedding was great! Melanie looked so pretty and I don't think I screwed up anything major during the ceremony. All flowers were held at the proper moments...Melanie was fluffed at the proper times...the wonderful coordinator only shushed us twice. (There went my plan for Leah, another fun loving bridesmaid, to take a boom box down the aisle.)

Here is a photo pre-wedding:



The reception went well also and I think Melanie was only slightly mortified by the car...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You both look beautiful....
I hear you almost caught the bouquet... :)
Anne
Susie said…
Yeah. I didn't catch it...but a younger bridesmaid exclaimed, "I just knew you had it, but it slipped out of your hands!" Clumsy me. I think Melanie knew it would happen that way.

Popular Posts