No....

I read online about how the mayor of London (I think) is up in arms about the new Harry Potter theme park being in Orlando rather than in London. I get that.

What I don't get is something I found as I was reading through the comments to his column. Apparently, a place called Dickens World exists in Kent.

It is really horrifying to behold. While I support exposure to the fantastic C. D. (though it is an acquired taste for many), I can't believe that this place exists. It looks worse than any alligator farm. Then again, where else would I possibly be able to "jump on board the Great Expectations Boat Ride for splashing good fun, take a trip back in time to a Victorian School complete with nasty schoolmaster or get spooked in The Haunted House of 1859"???

Wow.

Comments

Popular Posts