Trying to get back in the game...

Well, I am writing actively on my dissertation again...and it is a very painful process. Today, however, I finally felt like I obtained a firm hold on how to begin the chapter/article, so hopefully I can crank out a solid draft by the end of the weekend. Considering that my students just turned in their first papers, getting this done as soon as possible would be my best possible plan!

Meanwhile, I am excited that we will be entering the "Victorian Unit" in my class. I don't feel as worn out by the Romantics as I usually do by this time, but I am happy to move on...mainly because it means that time is passing. The next few weeks, especially, will be busy.

Other than that...not much is going on. It is, however, my cousin Jessica's birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Jess!!! I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts