What to read?

I just found out that a close friend of mine is going through a very tragic situation. I feel so terrible for her and her family. It makes me so sad.

I just can't read anything funny or light right now, because all I think about is her family. I like to keep track of my reading on this blog, but I am changing my mind about the next book on my list, I think. I just can't engage in light-hearted material right now. Some people might find that therapeutic, but I can't concentrate unless the book helps me get through whatever emotion I have. Does anyone else go through this? So...the question is: What to read next?

I am trying to get through my TBR ("to be read") pile...after work, I will go through it and choose something.

Comments

led display said…
Want to open a little!!
every thing would be ok!

Popular Posts