First day of school!

Well, today was the first day of school (spring semester). Overall, I think it went as well as it could and my students seem fine. I teach at 8 and 12. I don't mind getting up early, but I hate having a three hour break in between classes. It is fine on the day I hold office hours, but the other two days...yuck.

Today, I spent the entire time editing my chapter. It was 62 pages and I was able to cut it to 55. I just can't see any more cuts to be made, but I think that is because I am just sick of looking at it. Actually, considering I added another complete section and a conclusion (probably a total of about 10 pages), I think that I cut a significant amount. But, still, more is to be done! I sent it on to my director because I need a second pair of eyes at this point.

So, I am exhausted. My eyes hurt and my brain hurts! So, this is all I am capable of typing right now. :)

Comments

Popular Posts