Thought-Provoking People: A new posting project


So, I have been giving some thought about what to post on this blog. I will keep posting my usual "Susie" rants and raves, because this blog is basically my only therapy in the world of graduate studies! Still, I would like to have a few posts that will come up regularly and that will have a particular purpose. So, I have decided to start a regular posting series (not sure how regular...maybe once a week or so?) about people who inspire me or provoke interesting thoughts...at least for me.
I guess I already sort of started this with the whole Elizabeth Taylor thing. As we all know, I find her life quite thought-provoking. Not sure I would have wanted to live her life, but I do like learning about her. I have several people in mind that I can cover in this type of post...more to come on that later! Some will be predictable...some, not so much. So many different kinds of people fascinate and inspire me to think new thoughts...and for all kinds of crazy reasons. Anyway, be prepared. When I find someone interesting, I am so wordy.

So, by the end of the weekend, I plan to write my first post. For now, I will call these by the title of this post ("Thought-Provoking People")...but only because my brain is tired and I can't think of anything else to call it. Anyway, hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I think I will enjoy writing them!

Comments

Popular Posts