I feel like a truck has run over me.

Seriously. I don't remember the last time I felt this exhausted. I am not sure if I am just really tired or if I am getting sick, because I also feel dizzy and my throat hurts a bit. Either way, this feeling needs to go away...and quickly. I have too much to do. But I just don't feel well. I think it is my body's way of saying that it has had enough. I need to sit back and rest for a bit.

Today, I barely made it through my work at the magazine. Then, I had to go pick up my taxes, mail off my lovely check to the government and state, and then (and at least this was fun) I went to my grandmother's to visit with her and my aunt and cousin, Jeff (yes, the one I mentioned a couple of posts ago). :)

Other than that, not much is going on. I am trying to get everything wrapped up for the end of the semester. I really hope that I can teach tomorrow, but if this keeps up...I just don't know if I can. I have been able to stave off illness all semester! And, yet, here we go!

Oh, well.

Comments

Popular Posts