What I am reading before I tackle the TBR pile: "Revolution" by Jennifer Donnelly




Revolution
By Jennifer Donnelly


So, along with everything else that I am doing, I am also helping one of my former students with a book club. It is a lot of fun, but this month has been so crazy that I just didn't have time to begin the novel I selected for the book club until this weekend. We all had to choose a teen novel that had something to do with history and mystery. So, I chose Jennifer Donnelly's Revolution.

I will write a full review of it later this week, but for now let's just say that I really like it...but it is VERY dark. Most books don't make me cry, but this one has (and I am not even 1/3 of the way into it). I don't have it figured out yet, but there is plenty of mystery and the history tie-in has to do with the French Revolution.

More to come later...



Comments

Popular Posts