It is back!!!

The holiday season truly has begun!! I look forward to my first gingerbread latte every year! Last year, mom tried it for the first time. She loved the drink, but the experience was bad for her. She doesn't drink many caffeinated beverages...and we had a tall (small) latte at 7:00 p.m. on the evening before Thanksgiving. Well...she was up all night! She likes the lattes, but we have a rule that we will no longer purchase lattes after 4:00 p.m. (It should be noted that my caffeine addicted body did not react at all.)

Today, I purchased my first gingerbread latte of the season right after lunch. I didn't know that they were available yet, so I had settled on splurging on a Pumpkin Spice latter. I almost cried out with happiness when I saw it listed on the menu. Happy day!

Comments

Popular Posts