"Top Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read:"
1. The Little Stranger, by Sarah Waters
2. War and Peace, by Leo Tolstoy
3. Wives and Daughters, by Elizabeth Gaskell
4. The Confidence Man, by Herman Melville
5. Mosses from an Old Manse, by Nathaniel Hawthorne
6. Shirley, by Charlotte Bronte
7. Romola, by George Eliot
8. Artemis Fowl, by Eoin Colfer (I know...everyone tells me it is great!)
9. Nicholas Nickleby, by Charles Dickens
10. The Victorians, by A. N. Wilson
I vow to read at least one of these books this year!
...for more about "Top Ten Tuesday," see The Broke and the Bookish.