What am I reading? A "W. W. W. Wednesday" post...


W. W. W. Wednesdays are hosted by Should Be Reading's blog. Here are the questions and my answers...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

1. What are you currently reading? I am about halfway through The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.


This one is really hard to put down! I am really enjoying it and will write my review of it soon. :)


2. What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading Changeless, by Gail Carriger.


It is the second book in "The Parasol Protectorate" series that begins with Soulless. These books are so great! The humor is wonderful, and Carriger is such a quirky writer. I just love her!


3. What do you think you will read next? For fun? I am not sure. But I will be finishing up Charles Dickens's A Child's History of England this weekend.

Comments

Amy said…
I can't wait for your review on The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I'm really interested in that one.
Susie said…
It is so good! I do have an issue with one aspect of the book, but I will mention it in the review. Take care!

Popular Posts