Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why am I not hearing more about this? Where is the outrage??

Read link:
UN Accuses Syria of Crimes Against Humanity.

If this happened, as I suspect it must have, people/governments/etc. should not stand for it. This is inexcusable. Who does this to children?

And, since I am spouting off my opinion anyway, I am getting sick of those who are trying to tear apart the case against Sandusky. I realize that the lawyers must try, but the focus still is being taken off of the victimization of the children involved. I don't care about celebrity or sports when it comes to a child being hurt or victimized.

2 comments:

James said...

If we're going to be the world's police, we should go in and take out people like Bashar Assad. But we don't have as much of a vested interest in Syria as we do with the other countries we invade. He is a very sick man.

Susie said...

I hear you. I just can't believe that this is okay with anyone. This kind of thing reminds me of horrific Holocaust stories, and I am so angry about it.