1. Angels We Have Heard on High
2. O Holy Night
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
4. Good King Wenceslas
5. I Saw Three Ships (origins appear to be unknown, but likely a Victorian carol)
6. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
7. Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
8. Silent Night (technically, it was written during the Romantic period, but it is nineteenth century)
9. We Three Kings of Orient Are
If you think about it, each of these songs share similarities in their composition. There are repeated elements, and after a while I started being able to guess which ones were written in the nineteenth century. Anyway, I just thought that this was a fun little thing to have on here today, as my Christmas holiday break begins in approximately an hour and a half!! Hooray!
It is the perfect continuation of what I started last night, when I watched A Christmas Carol.