Dissertation Help

I am always on the lookout for good advice about dissertation writing. Even though I am halfway finished, I still need help getting out of the lethargy every now and then. I rediscovered this article today: UNC Dissertation Help. The last time I looked at it was about a year ago, long before I felt the agonies of lethargy. I don't think that I was interested in the hints near the end of the article at the time, but I found a great one during this read. The page says that if you are having problems motivating yourself to write, you should just start writing out your chapter or ideas in a letter to a friend.

I really like this idea, because my friend Kelly is my sounding board. I always work through my best ideas with her, and I can totally see myself getting out of the dissertation funk if I just pretend that I am talking to her. It isn't formal and could be really creative. I have a feeling that I will be testing out this theory tomorrow...so I will let you know how it goes. :)

Comments

Steffi said…
Heya ¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought
I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed.
I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

Uk Dissertation Help
Susie said…
Steffi,

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate it!

I just added the box to enter your E-mail address. So, to follow by E-mail, just fill in the information necessary. The box is above my followers area.

Thanks, again!
Abdullah Ahmed said…
thank you very much for share this article I appreciate your work
Dissertation Writing Services UK

Popular Posts