Favorite Reads of 2011:

Note: some of these weren't published in 2011...I am just giving my favorites!


Favorite nonfiction:


I actually just finished reading Last Days of the Romanovs. Some parts of it were dry, but overall I thought it was a great read.


Favorite Teen/YA:


I loved Nevermore! I really need a sequel to be published...now.


Favorite Mystery:



And Only to Deceive is the first of the Lady Emily mysteries...and I love them. Keep them coming, Tasha Alexander!!


Favorite Romance:


I loved How to Seduce a Scoundrel. This has to be one of the funniest and most engaging romance reads I've had in a long time!


Favorite Historical Fiction:


Again...I can't say enough about Into the Wilderness. It takes place during my favorite era of American history, and it gives me a fun time with a Last of the Mohicans flavor. Excellent book! (note: I wasn't as crazy about the others in the series...)

Comments

Popular Posts