Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings to Me!

Again, today's prompt is brought to us by The Broke and the Bookish!

Well, no one actually buys me books, because they don't know what I have and haven't read. So, if someone gives me something book related, it is usually a gift card! So, I should probably amend my list title to read:

Top Ten Books I Hope to Buy with a Gift Card from Santa:

1. Charles Dickens: The Dickens Bicentenary, 1812-2012. I just saw this on the shelf two days ago!! I want it!

2. Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated. I have wanted to read this one for a while. Actually, people have said some really good things about it, so I think it would be worth the read!



3. All of Ina Garten's cookbooks.  :)

4. Then Again, by Diane Keaton.

5. Mozart's Last Aria, by Matt Rees.

6. Core: A Romance, by Kassten Alonso.

7. The Accidental Feminist: How Elizabeth Taylor Raised Our Consciousness and We Were Too Distracted by Her Beauty to Notice, by M. G. Lord.


8. Women and Romance: A Reader, ed. Susan Weisser.

9. Becoming Dickens: The Invention of a Novelist, by Robert Douglas-Fairhurst.

10. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.

Of course, there are a million other books I want, too! These are just some of the first that came to my mind today. :)

2 comments:

IngridLola said...

Confessions of a Prairie Bitch was very entertaining. I reviewed it on my blog!

I hope you get all the books you want for Christmas :)

Susie said...

I can't wait to read it! Thanks for commenting!