Well, no one actually buys me books, because they don't know what I have and haven't read. So, if someone gives me something book related, it is usually a gift card! So, I should probably amend my list title to read:
Top Ten Books I Hope to Buy with a Gift Card from Santa:
1. Charles Dickens: The Dickens Bicentenary, 1812-2012. I just saw this on the shelf two days ago!! I want it!
2. Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated. I have wanted to read this one for a while. Actually, people have said some really good things about it, so I think it would be worth the read!
3. All of Ina Garten's cookbooks. :)
4. Then Again, by Diane Keaton.
5. Mozart's Last Aria, by Matt Rees.
6. Core: A Romance, by Kassten Alonso.
7. The Accidental Feminist: How Elizabeth Taylor Raised Our Consciousness and We Were Too Distracted by Her Beauty to Notice, by M. G. Lord.
8. Women and Romance: A Reader, ed. Susan Weisser.
9. Becoming Dickens: The Invention of a Novelist, by Robert Douglas-Fairhurst.
10. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
Of course, there are a million other books I want, too! These are just some of the first that came to my mind today. :)