Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello, world!

Yes, the following video is me. It is my first "vlog" for "Susie's Blog."

Clearly, I have no experience with recording these things.  :)   Originally, there were about two extra seconds at the beginning (it looks like I start in mid-sentence right now). I don't know what happened to those seconds.  They simply are lost forever now...floating in the great beyond that is cyber space.

Anyway...

I recorded this video very late last night, which greatly contributes to the pale/no makeup/bad hair introduction of myself to all of you. Still, I am not a "girlie girl," and, seeing as how I am exhausted all of the time anyway...well, this is as good as it is going to get right now.  :)

Anyway, here is the first "vlog" titled "What am I reading? #1":



2 comments:

Amy said...

Loved it Susie! So neat to finally see and hear you (:

Susie said...

Thanks, Amy. I am totally confused by the whole process, but it came out okay for the most part! :)