Sick. Ugh.

I have been sleeping away the weekend and today. I have whatever has been floating around out there, and I am sick of coughing! UGH!!! Oh, well. And tonight is the championship game (GO BAMA!!!), but I don't know if I will be able to make it through the game. Disgusting time to be sick.

Other than that, I don't have a ton of news to report. I have (once again) be reflecting upon The Hunger Games and thinking about how much that series means to me. Never in a million years did I think that I would be into those books. I passed them by several times in the store, especially once all of the merchandizing took up as much space as the books. But I am so glad that I read them. I am also very pleased to see that the movie version has a wonderful director and the perfect actress playing Katniss. Jennifer Lawrence, from the EXCELLENT movie Winter's Bone, is playing the part. She is such a strong actress and will be amazing.

Comments

Amy said…
Sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon, and take care of yourself.

Popular Posts