"The Passion of Miss Augusta," a documentary by Robert Clem

Hi, everyone! You may remember that I participated in the filming of a documentary a while back. I was a talking head for Robert Clem's documentary about Augusta Evans Wilson, the Alabama author I wrote about in Alabama Heritage a while back. In any case, he has provided a fun clip of the film (you will see a very tired--i.e. shortly after Casey died--me in the first few minutes). We filmed my segments in the historic Gorgas House on the University of Alabama campus:



Mr. Clem is trying to raise money to complete the film. He has funding from National and Alabama Humanities foundations, but films are so expensive! If you are interested in helping, please visit this site:

The Passion of Miss Augusta

Comments

Amy said…
That was so neat!
Susie said…
I can't wait to see the finished product!

Popular Posts