Thursday, March 08, 2012

Almost ready...

The last few weeks have been incredibly busy for me! I am trying so hard to finish up everything at work before our spring break begins. Also, I really want to get a lot of reading finished for the dissertation. This last chapter has been so difficult for me, because I am dealing with unfamiliar material and trying to rethink a lot of my plans for how it should work within the entire dissertation. Ugh. But, if I can just finish the reading by mid-week next week, then I can start writing a bit more.

Coming up here and/or at The Friendly Reader:

  • Reviews of both books I am reading for the dissertation
  • A review of a wonderful new children's book--you are going to LOVE this one
  • Pictures of Madison during spring break  :)
  • Pictures of Mylee's first birthday party! I can't believe it has been a year since Melanie and Josh had her!

Other than that, my plans for blogging over spring break are pretty low key. I hope everyone is reading something that you enjoy! Until next time..  :)

No comments: