Ann Romney: There is no justifying this.

Ann Romney Defends Placing Dog in Carrier on Top of Car

I am not trying to make a political statement with this post. I don't care who you vote for--as long as you are voting.

The thing is that there is no justification for what Romney did to his dog. There is no way to whitewash it.  As my friend Kelly said: "If you would go to jail for doing it to your child, then maybe you
shouldn't do it to your pet."

Agreed, Kelly.

I can't believe that anyone would even THINK of doing something like this, let alone actually do it. Disgusting.

I don't know Mrs. Romney and I have nothing against her. I don't know her husband, and I have nothing against him--except this. I wish that when people did something wrong that they would just own up to it. It would make me respect them a lot more.

Comments

Popular Posts