What have I been doing??

Hi, everyone! It has been a crazy month and it is only going to get crazier. I was summoned to jury duty last week, and, after being passed up for a case, I have been released this week. Yay! I don't mind serving, but two weeks is really too long. The rest of the month is hectic, too, as I will be doing lots of magazine stuff out of town. So, at the moment, my life is not my own!

I have been reading, though. I recently picked up Georgette Heyer's Arabella.





I have seen these books in the stores for years, but I never picked one up until last week. Though they are sweet and predictable, I have fallen in love with them! Georgette Heyer basically made the Regency romance genre. I loved the story and the characters, and I look forward to reading more of them. I just bought These Old Shades, and I will be taking it with me on my business trip coming up. 

I also recently read my friend Vicky's How to Ravish a Rake, the third in her Regency series. I really enjoyed it! I need to write up all of these reviews for "The Friendly Reader"!



Comments

Popular Posts