First days of vacation...I am getting used to this!

I am so relaxed right now, and it is a feeling that I haven't had much experience with since I moved back from Florida! In any case, I didn't do much yesterday...just did a little shopping with mom and watched some football games. Today, I met friends for lunch and spent some time at the bookstore. Not much to write about!

But I did go to the public library and ran into my friends Allen and Bob, who were in Oxford with me a few years ago. It is always wonderful to see them!

I am also reading Evelyn Waugh's Brideshead Revisted. I read Decline and Fall years ago, but I watched the movie version of Brideshead Revisited the other night and decided that I wanted to read the book. I really love it and hope to finish it soon. After all, I must be ready for The Casual Vacancy to be released on Thursday!


Comments

Amy said…
Happy Vacation!!!

Popular Posts