I graduated!!! YAY!!! Officially a PhD now!!

This is me right after the ceremony...

And even though his eyes are closed, this is my one of my favorites! It was so special to graduate with my cousin Jeff, and I am so proud of him!

Also, to Jessica: for taking photos and being an amazing cousin and person. I LOVE YOU. (And that gift was AWESOME!!!)
To Arturo: Thank you so much for lunch! You are such a wonderful person, and we love you, too!!
To Jeff: You always make me proud, but sharing this day was amazing. I love you and know you will do amazing things.
To Ginny, Ron, Chuck, and grandma: Thank you so much for coming (though, of course, you obviously came to see Jeff, too!!). I appreciate your love and support so much. These last six and a half years have had so much stress and joy, and you have seen me through it all.
To Jeanne and Theron, Laura and T: Though you couldn't be there today, I felt you in spirit! Thank you so much for all of your love and support, and I can't wait to see you over the holidays!!
To Larry: Thank you so much for all of your love and support!
To Melanie, Josh, and Mylee: Thank you for everything!!!  You are wonderful friends/family!
To Kelly: You have been through it all with me, too. I can't thank you enough. 
To James, Kiara, Mike, Lisa, and countless others: THANK YOU for your kind words and support!!! I appreciate it so much!
To all of my teachers and professors: You are so important to me and to the world. You helped get me to this day. Thank you.
To my all of my other family and friends...I could go on forever, but know that I think of each of you individually: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You mean the world to me.

Especially to my mom and dad: Thank you for getting me through this. Your love and support, compassion and kindness have meant everything to me. From the first book to the last, it has always been about and for you. I love you. I can't believe that all three of us saw this day. I feel so grateful. XOXO

And, finally, to Elizabeth Lemon: We talked about this day for so many years. It doesn't feel right without you, but I know you see me. I love and miss you, and thank you for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts