Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

This "Top Ten Tuesday" prompt is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Check them out!


Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

1. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan



2. Monkeys with Typewriters by Scarlett Thomas



3. Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel



4. Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter



5. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole



6. Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole



7. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson



8. Iced by Karen Marie Moning



9. Cold Fire by Kate Elliott



10. Death in the Floating City by Tasha Alexander


3 comments:

Samantha Stewart said...

Oooh, Poison Princess sounds really good!
Great list :)

Alexa said...

Such Wicked Intent looks really good. I really want to check that one out!

callusedfingers said...

Iced didn't make my top 10, but it's definitely a book I NEED to have! Of course, I need to finish off the fae series first...lol. :D