Thursday, January 03, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

And...coming off of the last post...here's another "Top Ten Tuesday"! A prompt brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish, of course!


Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013!!!

1. The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien. I have always wanted to read this book (and if I like it, then I will read the trilogy). I have tried so hard to do it before, but I just need to suck it up and read. I am only committing to one book, though!


2. Lesley's Guardians by Augusta Webster.
3. Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence. 


 4. Chance by Joseph Conrad.
5. My Antonia by Willa Cather.
6. The Well and the Mine by Gin Philips.


7. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
8. Big Fish by Daniel Wallace.
9. Light in August by William Faulkner.


10. Lie Down in Darkness by William Styron.

 

  

4 comments:

Megan Monell said...

Great list. I haven't read any of them, either. I hope you get to read all of them this year!

H.M. said...

Great idea! I'm going to do this, too. I did Fellowship of the Rings last year. Spoiler alert: zzzzzzzz.

Susie said...

Me, too, Megan! Thanks!

Susie said...

Ugh. Hannah. I know it is going to be. But I feel so "unread" for not having taken it on sooner! :)