Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Debuts I Am Looking Forward to Reading

TOP TEN DEBUTS I AM LOOKING
FORWARD TO READING:

As usual, this "Top Ten Tuesday" is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Check them out!

Note: My list includes authors who are not debuting work for the first time...not sure if that is a "requirement" of the list, but these are new novels for 2013!


1. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger. I can't wait to read this one! I love her Soulless series!


2. Habits of the House by Fay Weldon

3. Nameless: A Tale of Beauty and Madness by Lili St. Crow


4. Beauty's Daughter: The Story of Hermione and Helen of Troy by Carolyn  Meyer

5. Stoker's Manuscript by Royce Prouty

6. Blood and Beauty: The Borgias, a novel by Sarah Dunant



7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke



8. A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard

9. Omens: A Cainsville Novel by Kelly Armstrong



10. The Age of Ice by J. M. Sidorova


7 comments:

Amber said...

Absolutely yes to nameless. Not only do I love the summary but that cover is one of my favorites of 2013.

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Etiquette and Espionage is on my list too! Isnt it just amazing? And the cover! Love it! :D Great choices here.


Top 10 Debuts I'm Looking Forward to in 2013
Waiting on Wednesday
New Meme: Cover Love Mondays

Susie said...


Amber, I can't wait to read Nameless! And to Divergent Gryffindor: It looks amazing! I love her books!

Monica Euen said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, Susie. I love yours with all those beautiful flowers. I am now one of your followers.
Monica.

Angelica said...

I'm also looking forward to Gail Garriger's Etiquette & Espionage. I didn't realise that Lilli St Crow is has an upcoming release, how exciting!

Here's my Top Ten

Angelica @ Paperback Princess

Susie said...

Thank, Monica! The flowers are a picture I took while I was in England several years ago. Glad to have you follow!

Susie said...

Thanks, Angelica, for stopping by!