"Waiting On Wednesday"





"Waiting on Wednesday" is a blog prompt sponsored by Breaking the Spine. Are you anxiously awaiting the publication of a new book?

I can't wait for this one:

Clockwork Princess
By Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: March 19, 2013


From Amazon.com...

Don’t miss The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, soon to be a major motion picture in theaters August 2013.Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

Comments

Manda C. said…
Ooh this is a good one! I havent started this series yet but the first book is sitting on my shelf calling to me. I have read the City of Bones series though and cant wait for the movie!

Enjoy your reads.

Manda C.
http://isolemnlyswearx.blogspot.com/
Ivana said…
I'm just starting with Clares' books, reading City of Bones at the moment. I absolutely adore that cover.
Here's my WoW.
Susie said…
It is a great cover, Ivana! Manda, I think you will like it!
Carina Olsen said…
Sigh. Dying for this as well. <3 Best pick. Hope you'll like it :)
Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books
Martina Koleva said…
I'm definitely going to read this one when it comes out. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

Popular Posts