Some teenager in this town is going to hate me.

I went to the library on my lunch hour, mainly because I needed to get out of the office, and...WOW. I checked out the mother load! Monday mornings must be the best time to go there for new books (at least in the YA section), because I found several of the recent hardback releases I have really been wanting to read!

Here is my hardback haul for the day:




Each of these is a sequel to a book I have read recently, so I am super excited to have them without buying them! Also, teen readers in my town should take heart: I will have them back in the library before spring break.

I also managed to snatch up three other less recent titles (though they are still really hard to find at my library), so it is a VERY good library day! 

Comments

Popular Posts