Monday, April 15, 2013

I finally read Outlander!


So, I finally read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It is an interesting book...I liked it for the most part, but I do have issues with the characterization of Claire. Some things struck me as totally unrealistic. I was also amazed at how much sex was in this book. I don't care, but I found it funny that so many people complained about the amount of sex in Into the Wilderness (by Sara Donati) when there is clearly much more of it in here. People amaze me sometimes! Still, like I said, that didn't bother me. For the most part, the scenes were well done. My only complaint has to do with some of the things Claire does. Anyway, I just started Dragonfly in Amber (it might take me a while), but so far I like it.


I am also reading A Clash of Kings, the second book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. I am totally obsessed with the show (I had read the first book before watching it), and I LOVE Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister. Wow. AMAZING!!! He is just awesome!


No comments: