So, I wasn't really feeling the "Top Ten Tuesday" theme for today, so I thought I would make my own. As you might have seen in my last post, this week is the U.S. Holocaust Days of Remembrance, so I thought I would make a list of ten books about the Holocaust (or that are related to the Holocaust)...
1. Night (really, the Night trilogy) by Elie Wiesel.
2. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.
4. Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum.
5. Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account by Miklos Nyiszli.
6. Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally.
7. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay.
8. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.
9. Maus: A Survivor's Tale by Art Spiegelman.
10. The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom.
Of course, there are so many more...but this is a place to start.