Rest in Peace, Alan Rickman.

Yes, everyone knows of  my Alan Rickman love. He was an amazing talent, and he brought so many characters to life. Of course, I loved him in just about everything I saw him in. I first remember him from Die Hard, and I loved him in Sense and Sensibility. But I loved him best as Severus Snape. He took a character that so many people hated, and in the end, he gave such dignity to him. It was more than acting. It was an act of service to the readers and all of those who were devoted to the series. So, I thank him so much for playing that role over and over again.

Rest in peace, Alan Rickman.











Comments

Cathy Copeland said…
My heart is so sad. Those were wonderful clips from a truly amazing talent. The world lost a piece of perfection today.
Susan said…
We sure did, Cathy. :(

Popular Posts